Cara memasang widget instagram di Tumblr
Tumblr has quickly become one of the most popular blogging platforms available today. With it’s focus on shorter more to the point posts, and lots of images, Tumblr provides users with a quick and easy way to share their thoughts.
If you are a Tumblr user, you can now easily display your Instagram photos in the sidebar of your blog by using SnapWidget.
To add your photo gallery, follow these steps:
- Visit SnapWidget and generate a widget for your Instagram username or hashtag
- Copy the code snippit
- Login to Tumblr and select the customize theme option for your blog
- Click on the “Edit HTML” button
- Scroll down in the HTML editor and find the sidebar section
- Determine where you want the widget to be displayed in the sidebar. For example to display it below the buttons, paste the code snippet here.
- You can also add a heading to your sidebar like we’ve done in the code below
- Now click the “Update Preview” button and check that the widget displays correctly in your sidebar
That’s it! Now the visitors to your blog will see your beautiful Instagram photos in the sidebar.
Please leave a comment and let us know if you’re using the widget on your blog.